The physicians and staff at Houston Orthopedic Surgery Cenery offer orthopedic care and surgery for patients who have suffered trauma to their musculoskeletal systems. Our state of the art facility located in Warner Robins, GA, is fully equipped with cutting-edge technology to provide quality care for our patients.
Orthopedic trauma surgery at HOSC covers the spectrum of simple fractures to severe accidents with multiple broken bones of even a life-threatening nature. Our surgeons are skilled in the correction of deformities or issues related to bones, joints, and soft tissues such as muscles, tendons, and ligaments following a traumatic incident.
Our surgeons have extensive experience in dealing with emergencies with a full range of orthopedic injuries, including:
- Complex and open fractures
- Pelvic and acetabular (hip joint) fractures
- Mal-unions (injuries that have not healed straight) and non-unions (injuries that have not healed)
- Long bone fractures
- Intra-articular fractures (fractures of the joint)
- Bone grafts
- Post-traumatic reconstruction
We also offer treatment for previous fracture care that has not healed as anticipated and work with you to develop an individualized, highly targeted treatment plan.